Are payment plans available?
Yes, however because immigration cases are flat-fee cases, 50% of attorneys fees must be paid before any work is commenced.

What payment methods do you accept?
At this time, we accept credit cards, cash, personal and business checks and wire transfers.

What is included in my attorney's fee?
Full representation and access to Suzanne from the time you hire her services to the time your case is completed. Further, there are no additional charges for phone calls, inquiries to the immigration service, request for additional evidence ( Check Here ), or faxes.

Do you charge a consultation fee?
There is a consultation fee for an in person consultation. This fee will be applied to your attorney's fee if you decide to hire Suzanne within 30 days of your consultation.

Do you charge any additional amount if there is a request for evidence?
Generally not, unless documentation requested prior to filing was not provided or information relevant to the case was not disclosed. In practice, an additional charge is very rare.

Why do I need an immigration attorney to simply fill out paperwork on my behalf?
The information requested by the Immigration Service often has serious legal implications. Any applicant may be able to complete and submit an immigration form, however, you would be well advised to consult with a Board Certified Immigration Attorney first. One of the biggest mistake you can make is to submit evidence that does not help you case. You need to understand what kind of evidence the immigration service will consider as well as understand what could harm your case. You should have a plan for achieving your goals! After a thorough consultation you will know which options are best for you and become aware of how the law affects you personally.

How long will the process of my case take?
It depends, because processing times and procedures change regularly. We will be able to give you a current estimate when you arrange a consultation.

If I have been previously arrested or convicted of a crime, can I still obtain my green card and/or citizenship?
Yes, you may still be eligible depending on the date, nature and/or sentence imposed.

What is the difference between residency (green card holder) and citizenship?
Residence can be lost through deportation or abandonment, whereas citizenship is permanent unless it is renounced or denaturalization proceedings are commenced, which is very rare. Also, you must be a permanent resident for a specified period of time before you may apply for citizenship.

What does it mean to be Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law?
Suzanne E. Vazquez is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Immigration and Nationality Law. Suzanne had to pass a difficult exam administered by the Florida Bar, which required that she demonstrate competence in one of the most confusing areas of law. In addition, she had to be recommended by her peers. Suzanne currently serves on the Immigration and Nationality Law Board Certification Committee of the Florida Bar.

Full Website